Skip to the content
- Hey, guys, when are we gonna take to the streets to show our outrage over Hunter’s indictment? Maybe we should attack the Capitol. Whaddaya think, guys? Guys???
- So the Party of George W. Bush is concerned that Joe Biden’s son might’ve benefited from his father’s political influence, hm?
- Texans can walk out of a shop with a gun in hand because it doesn’t enforce a waiting period. Some Texas Republicans also want a 10-day waiting period after registering to vote so you can’t vote too rashly because they know ballots are more powerful than bullets.
- The most chilling part about the sneak peek of Mitt Romney’s upcoming biography: Romney recalling conversations with Republican Senators who admired his stand against Trump but wouldn’t publicly support him because they feared for the safety of their wives and children. They know how violent
al Qaeda the Base is.
- If House Republicans have conclusive, overwhelming evidence that Joe Biden took a bribe and changed US policy as a result, as they’ve claimed for more than two months, why are they still demanding additional information from the White House? According to them, they have absolutely damning proof to support the ouster of the President of the United States immediately, but they need more corroboration to be conclusive? If the info is that damning, for the sake of a vulnerable nation, shouldn’t they act now?
- Rolling waves of thunder > Loud claps of thunder
- Bring on the shutdown, Gaetz and crew. Show voters how dysfunctional and irresponsible you are. And simultaneously show how weak the GOP is. Advertise your incompetence before the primaries.
- When Democrats control both chambers of Congress and the White House in 2024–and they will–the first priority should be to pass legislation clearly stating that former presidents may be prosecuted in criminal court and striking Donald Trump’s name from all official buildings.
- People who stop four car lengths behind the vehicle in front of them at a stop light should have their driving privileges revoked immediately.
- Wouldn’t be surprised to learn Trump paid Chesebro something in the neighborhood of $5 million, plus $100k for every month of a prison term, to get him to go first in the trial sequence just to get an advanced look at the prosecution argument in Fulton County. And he’ll write it off as “legal fees.”
- Boebert getting willingly felt up at a performance of a family musical isn’t shocking: she’s got the maturity of the same 16-year-old who got impregnated by a different pervert.
- Pro tip: to encourage your body to wake up in the morning, set your programmable thermostat to start raising the temp a few degrees 30 minutes before you need to wake up. Your body likes colder temps to sleep–mimicking nighttime in the wild–and the rising temperature signals a thermal “sunrise.”
- Republicans are underestimating the importance of the campaign groundwork Kamala Harris is doing right now. Conservatives don’t have anyone who can come close to the important connections she’s currently making with key constituencies.
- Sorry, but if Corey Lewandowski is the one you choose to have an extramarital affair–or any type of non-litigious relationship–with, you’re disqualified from higher office.
- Screw pumpkin spice. Baked apple is the official taste of fall, with salted caramel and maple as the runners-up. For savory, move to sage and thyme.
- Props to singer Marin Morris for calling out the country music scene and Jason Aldean in particular for promoting violence and hatred. This is what bravery and strength looks like, not the vigilante-anthem singing idiot encouraging violence.
- Happy Rosh Hashanah to all who celebrate. May 5784 be happy, healthy and prosperous for you.